3 Women Quotes


3 Women Quotes. You never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.” —eleanor. It’s just learning not to take the first ‘no’.

Diana Ross Quote “I have three girls, and I say the same thing to them
Diana Ross Quote “I have three girls, and I say the same thing to them from quotefancy.com

“it’s important for women to work. Bible quotes about strong women. “a woman is like a tea bag;

Well, Nobody Needs A Long Lecture Of Motivation Now.


The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. It’s the mother of all the deadly sins.”. It is better not to know how.

Women Are The Real Architects Of Society. 11 Marilyn Monroe.


It’s not going to stop me from trying to do the right thing. If you smile things will work out.”. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light.”.

Inspirational Quotes For Working Women.


“strong women don’t play the victim. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. “if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.”.

Some Women Fear The Fire Some Women Simply Become It.


They want their husbands to be brave, wise, rich, generous, obedient. “stop shrinking to fit places you’ve outgrown.”. “of all blessings, no gift equals the gentle, trusting love and companionship of a good woman.”.

Because It Doesn’t Just Affect Me, It Affects All The Other Women Who Are In.


And if you can’t go straight. They need to keep their independence, to keep earning and being challenged.”. Short inspirational quotes for women.


SeeCloseComments