3 Idiots Movie Quotable Quotes


3 Idiots Movie Quotable Quotes. The last bollywood movie i watched was 3 idiots that featured aamir khan in it. I say what belongs to boys and what doesn't!

10 Most Hilarious 3 Idiots Movie Dialogues EliteColumn
10 Most Hilarious 3 Idiots Movie Dialogues EliteColumn from www.elitecolumn.com

Only idiots fail to contradict themselves three times a day. I was teaching you how to teach. Dost fail ho jaye toh dukh hota hai.

For Every “Jaa Simran, Jee Le Apni Zindagi,” There Is A “Jaa Bete, Apni Zindagi Jee Le.” Because Gender.


Passion makes idiots of the cleverest men, and makes the biggest idiots clever. The lesson given by the movie must be. Exam toh bahut hote hai, baap mostly ek hi hota hai.

The Whole Movie Must Be Watched By Every Student Of Every Age In India (I Know Most Of The Students Might Have Watched It Though).


I was teaching you how to teach. I wasn't teaching you engineering, that you know better than me. My silly heart goes 'zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and jigs along.

Badi Mushkil Se Aaya Hai Ye Attitude.


One of the most funniest dialogues from 3 idiots. Ever since we were young, we believed that life was a race. My silly heart goes 'zoobi doobi zoobi doobi' as it jives and.

'Zoobi Doobi Zoobi Doobi Pum Paara Zoobi Doobi Param Pum'.


The last bollywood movie i watched was 3 idiots that featured aamir khan in it. I say what belongs to boys and what doesn't! Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies, tv series and more.

Discover And Share 3 Idiots Quotes.


Keep your eye on your inner world and keep away from ads, idiots and movie stars. — francois de la rochefoucauld. 25 inspirational quotes from 3 idiots movie by whitecloth:.


SeeCloseComments