3 John 1 4 Quotes


3 John 1 4 Quotes. Looked after traveling preachers diotrephes: 1 the elder unto the wellbeloved gaius, whom i love in the truth.

3 John 14 I have no greater joy than to hearâ ¦ Vinyl Decal Sticker
3 John 14 I have no greater joy than to hearâ ¦ Vinyl Decal Sticker from www.walmart.com

I have no greater joy. Looked after traveling preachers diotrephes: _to hear that my children_] from this it has been inferred that caius was one of st.

The Writer And Protector Of God’s Work Gaius:


To hear that my children — from this it has been inferred that caius was one of st. _to hear that my children_] from this it has been inferred that caius was one of st. The vulgate latin version reads grace or thanks;

Check Out Our 1 John 4 Quote Selection For The Very Best In Unique Or Custom, Handmade Pieces From Our Shops.


To walk in the truth is to maintain evangelical truth. 1 the elder unto the wellbeloved gaius, whom i love in the truth. Looked after traveling preachers diotrephes:

The Apostle John Must Have Been Advancing In Years When He Wrote This Third, Brief Epistle To His Beloved Friend Gaius, Whom He Loved So Dearly.


See also 3 john 1:4 in other biblical comments: To hear that my children walk in the truth — caius probably was converted by st. That the lord may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, if thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their.

2 Beloved, I Pray That In All Things Thou Mayest Prosper And Be In Health, Even As.


1 the elder, to my dear friend gaius, whom i love in the truth. The vulgate latin version reads grace or thanks; And then the sense is, that he had nothing to be more thankful.

Check Out Our 3 John 1 4 Selection For The Very Best In Unique Or Custom, Handmade Pieces From Our Digital Prints Shops.


I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 1 the elder unto the wellbeloved gaius, whom i love in the truth. 2 dear friend, i pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.


SeeCloseComments