3 Quotes From Jackie Robinson


3 Quotes From Jackie Robinson. A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. Despite all these disadvantages, he became the first.

CPDub (cincinnatifleet) / Twitter
CPDub (cincinnatifleet) / Twitter from twitter.com

All i ask is that you respect me as a human being. Plenty of times i wanted to haul off when somebody insulted me for the color of my skin, but i had to hold to. “it kills me to lose.

“Above Anything Else, I Hate To Lose.”.


A champion, he said, wins a world series or an olympic and is hoisted on the shoulders of teammates and fans. Best jackie robinson quotes on success, life, ambition and equality. But you watch me, i'll get it done.

Relationships May Change Throughout The Gift Of Time, Memories Stay The Same Forever In My Mind.


There were times when fans would insult him because of. “in all my years of baseball, i have always expected to be traded. “i’m not goin’ anywhere, i’m right here!”.

Three Great Quotes From This Week:


Top 10 most famous jackie robinson quotes (best) 10 jackie robinson quotes about america and citizenship. Despite all these disadvantages, he became the first. The most luxurious possession, the richest treasure anybody has, is his personal dignity.

“I Don’t Let My Mouth Say.


He was born into poverty, illiteracy, and segregation in georgia. Here are a couple of jackie robinson’s statements to remember. The whole thing was bigger than me.”.

I Never Liked The Idea.”.


I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me. Here are 14 jackie robinson quotes on ambition and equality. There's not an american in this country free until every one of us is free.


SeeCloseComments