I Wish I Was Your First Love Quotes


I Wish I Was Your First Love Quotes. It’s sweet because we will always remember it well, but it is also bitter because when it is over, there won’t be another. First love quotes with full hd wallpaper.

I wish I was the one u wanted. I wish u loved me. I wish it could go
I wish I was the one u wanted. I wish u loved me. I wish it could go from whisper.sh

First love is a gun that fires a bullet at your heart and when it hits, it turns into a flower. You were my first love and you will be my last”. Love, romance / cyber love.

“If I Know What Love Is, It Is Because Of You.”.


But i know that is not fair…so all i can do is accept your love for. There is no point in trying to deceive the heart. We women have a more subtle instinct about things.

Love, Romance / Cyber Love.


“the future for me is already a thing of the past /you were my first love and you will be my. Your first love is the person you will always compare everyone to. That is their clumsy vanity.

You Were My First Love And You Will Be My Last.”.


It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.”. Here are some wishes and messages for onam that you can send to your loved. The first love is only a little stupidity and a lot of curiosity.

A Woman Is Lucky If She Is The Last Love Of A Man.


The butterflies in your tummy, the beating of your heart every time you see him, the sweet sweet kisses and the. When you’re in love for the first time and that relationship ends, it can feel like the end of the world. I will never be your first kiss.

By Topic 32 Orchid Quotes:


“the magic of first love is our ignorance and it will never end.”. There’s nothing quite like your first love. First love quotes with full hd wallpaper.


SeeCloseComments