Rihanna Quotes


Rihanna Quotes. I hate anything that’s too straightforward, too routine, too familiar, and i get bored really, really quickly.”. I could never identify with that word, 'weak.'.

Inspirational Quotes by Rihanna to Empower You Now
Inspirational Quotes by Rihanna to Empower You Now from womanifesting.com

Ever since she started her music career, rihanna became a pop icon and. When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. “it’s nice to look back on your life and see things as lessons, and not regrets.” rihanna 2.

But There Is No Sense In Becoming Burdened With Regret Over Things You Have No Power To Change.”.


“i’m only as good as my team, i love you guys so much.” ~ (rihanna). It’s like music, fashion, hair, makeup.”. ‘diamonds’ , ‘birthday cake’, ‘i found love’ and ‘stay ‘ are a few of her hit numbers.

I Don’t Care Who Likes It, This Is Me.”.


When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. Having had her fair share of relationships with all their ups and downs,. 6 rihanna quotes for the purpose “i don’t do things for the response or the controversy.

“The Label Didn’t Want Me To Do This Look.


But cutting my hair, it made me stand out as an artist. You know how to love me hard. Ever since she started her music career, rihanna became a pop icon and.

“I Play By My Own Rules So Please Think.


“we found love in a hopeless place.” ~ (rihanna). She may be the queen of hearts, but i’m gonna be the queen of your body parts. Rihanna is most famous for her incredible music.

“The Minute You Learn To Love Yourself You Won’t Want To Be Anyone Else.”.


I am never going to get. “i think love is one of the purest things you can sing about. “you almost feel ashamed, that someone could be that important that without them, you feel like nothing.”.


SeeCloseComments