First Knight Movie Quotes


First Knight Movie Quotes. May god grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure. Because your heart is open.

Pictures & Photos from First Knight (1995) IMDb
Pictures & Photos from First Knight (1995) IMDb from www.imdb.com

What i do, now i do for my people and for camelot. And may they forgive me. You give all of yourself.

Talking About Dreams Is Like Talking About Movies,.


Oh, hey, i take the good with the bad,. The most famous phrases, film quotes and movie lines by wayne knight. The arrival, with a significantly lower budget than fox's july 3 release, has that distinction,.

For The First In My Life, I Wanted What All Wise Man Say Can't Last;


The best quotes from first knight (1995). God uses people like you, lancelot. Because your heart is open.

What I Do, Now I Do For My People And For Camelot.


Muscle, bone, blood and the heart that pumps it. If you knew me better, you would not say such things. “some men just want to watch the world burn.”.

Because Your Heart Is Open.


Moon knight’s split nature between doing good and. What can't be promised or made to linger any more than sunlight. If you knew me better, you would not say such things.

With Sean Connery, Richard Gere, Julia Ormond, Ben Cross.


“what doesn’t kill you makes you stranger.”. May god grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure. “maybe that’s what batman is about.


SeeCloseComments